Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Featured Stamper #251

Hi, everyone! It's time to announce this week's Featured Stamper, so without further ado, I'm pleased to announce that Random.org has chosen #7, Robin Clendenning and here's Robin's gorgeous card...
Congratulations, Robin, and thanks to everyone for playing along last week! Robin, if you'll email me at queen [dot] bee7306 [at] yahoo [dot] com I'll send you your Featured Stamper blinkie.

In addition to Robin's card, here are a few others that caught my eye this week:
#5 Andrea's blue bird sympathy card
#16 Danie's pretty doily prints card
#27 Katherine's sweet shaker card
#41 Kristina's awesome ikat tag

Again, thanks to everyone for playing along last week and we hope to see you back again for tomorrow's challenge which is being hosted by Tammy!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a beautiful card! I think the link to my tag might be broken? It goes to the card above mine. Have a great day! :)